REZERVIRAJTE SI DAN | Cheers ZAKLJUČNA KONFERENCA | 6. julij 2021
CHEERS Partners are proud to invite you to the FINAL CONFERENCE of the project, which will take place online on Tuesday 6th July, from 9:30 AM.
The meeting will last one day and will be an opportunity to share the final results of the project and discuss with the institutions, observers, stakeholders and experts involved.
The CHEERS project, funded by the European Commission under the Interreg Alpine Space 2014-2020 Programme, focused on the Alpine territory which is characterized by a fragile environment undermined by a wide range of natural hazards (floods, earthquakes, fires and avalanches etc.) which also put cultural heritage at risk.
It is therefore becoming increasingly important to identify and implement tools capable of increasing and improving knowledge by putting in dialogue those who deal with natural risks and those who deal with cultural heritage.
The approach taken by the project was on the one hand to foster a better understanding of the damage to which the cultural heritage is potentially subject and consequently propose a method that reduces its vulnerability, taking into account both the intrinsic characteristics of the individual cultural heritage and the specific risks to which such assets could be subjected.
This is accompanied by stable cooperation and knowledge sharing between a system of involved subjects (not used to interacting in these situations), supported by tools and methods that favor this coordination, thus making the approach proposed by Cheers innovative.
With this project we wanted to contribute to the protection of the cultural heritage from natural hazards by proposing activities to be carried out "in peacetime". Their cornerstone is in the enhancement of knowledge and in the development of tools to support decision-making processes that will prove useful during the preparation of rescue activities and during operational interventions, in order to reduce the damage caused by disasters.
And preserve the cultural identity of our precious territories.
The day will be marked by the following moments:
- Welcoming and opening address
- Interventions from national and international institutions
- A brief introduction to the project and the conference
- Part 1. Governance / decision-making processes according to laws and rules
- Part 2. Cultural Heritage in danger / decision-making processes focusing on the salvaging object
- Part 3. Coordinating natural hazards and cultural heritage knowledge /the contribution of the scientific and technical perspective by hazard management experts
- Part 4. The dialogue with the Alpine Space territories / the activities and the heritage of the project involving the territorial subjects and institutions
- Wrap up and discussion
In order to widen the audience as much as possible, the speakers and the participants will be able to speak in their mother tongue and a TRANSLATION SERVICE will be available for the four Project languages: French, German, Italian and Slovenian.
The instructions for accessing the translation service are explained in the confirmation email that you will receive after registration.
* FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT *
The CHEERS Team
CHEERS – Cultural HEritagE. Risks and Securing activities
Visit our website https://www.alpine-space.eu/cheers
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
petek, 02. julij 2021